Terms and Conditions
Course places are non refundable and non transferable, once booked. In the event of Stepping Out cancelling a course, we will offer a choice of refund or the availability of an alternative venue or class offered. Any changes made to an existing booking will result in an administration fee.
Those starting an exercise programme are advised to consult their medical practitioner. Before booking please be advised to consult with your Medical Practitioner if you are pregnant, elderly, asthmatic, taking other medicines or receiving regular treatment. Those with pre existing medical conditions which could be aggravated by attending a Stepping Out course are advised not to enrol.
Please refer to the Course section of our website to give a full description of the class prior to booking.
Stepping Out adheres to health and safety measures in so far as this applies to the venues provided. All venues have been checked and monitored for safety in accordance with reasonable standards.
In the event of Stepping Out having to cancel classes, due to illness, unavailability of room, etc. these classes will be added to the end of the course, although we would endeavor to hold them in the same venue, dependent on availability.
The directors and employees of Stepping Out will not be held responsible for any injury, illness or other medical conditions which result from attending the class.
For safety and insurance purposes only those booked onto a course and Stepping Out staff will be allowed in the room where the class is taking place.
We provide confirmation by way of to the email address supplied. Evidence of e-mail dispatch will be accepted as evidence of receipt.
Stepping Out may contact you via your mobile number in relation to class cancellations, upcoming course dates, and other relevant information. This is the most efficient and time effective way to contact our students.
All information provided to us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
The data you supply may be used for the following:
- To process applications made by you
- To create and maintain accounts
- To calculate and charge for Stepping Out services
- To produce any necessary invoices or billing statements
- To provide customer care services
- To monitor or record your calls for training purposes
- To manage Stepping Out's traffic, network and billing management
- To keep you informed about new services, developments, special offers, and any discounts or awards which we believe may be of personal interest to you, or which you may be entitled to
- To inform you of Stepping Out sponsored events
- To inform you of Stepping Out promotions
- To carry out market research
- To prevent, detect and investigate fraud, or any other criminal activity
- To investigate improper use of the services or the network
- To carry out activities necessary to the running of our business, including system testing, network monitoring, staff training, quality control and any legal proceedings
- To carry out any activities or disclosures to comply with any regulatory, government or legal obligations
You can contact us at any time to update your preferences by writing to or calling customer services (01-6205030), or by sending an email to email@example.com
Data will not be used, disclosed or processed in any manner incompatible with the purposes for which it was obtained.
This policy should be read and the general terms and conditions that apply to your use of Stepping Out's Services .
All courses are 10 week duration.
Stepping Out Dance International Limited is compliant with the following legislation:
- The Sale of Goods Act 1893;
- The Consumer Information Act 1978;
- The Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980;
- The European Communities (Misleading Advertising) Regulations 1988;
- The Liability for Defective Products Acts 1991;
- The European Communities (Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts) Regulations 1995 and 2000;
- The Consumer Credit Act 1995;
- The European Communities (General Product Safety) Regulations 1997;
- The European Communities (General Product Safety) Regulations 2004;
- The European Communities (Requirements to Indicate Product Prices) Regulations 2002;
- The Regulations on Certain Aspects of the Sale of Consumer Goods and Associated Guarantees 2003.