In order to process your booking, we collect personal details from you. These details may include, name, address, mobile number, email address, credit/debit card or other payment details.
Your data may be used for the following purposes;
- To process applications made by you,
- To create and maintain accounts
- To calculate and charge for Stepping Out services
- To produce any necessary invoices or billing statements,
- To provide customer care services
- To monitor or record your calls for training purposes
- To manage Stepping Out's traffic, network and billing management
- To keep you informed about new services, developments, special offers, and any discounts or awards which we believe may be of personal interest to you, or which you may be entitled to
- To inform you of Stepping Out sponsored events
- To inform you of Stepping Out promotions
- To carry out market research
- To prevent, detect and investigate fraud, or any other criminal activity
- To investigate improper use of the services or the network
- To carry out activities necessary to the running of our business, including system testing, network monitoring, staff training, quality control and any legal proceedings
- To carry out any activities or disclosures to comply with any regulatory, government or legal obligations
We may disclose your information to contracted companies who act as “data processors” on our behalf, such as Realex.
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your information.
Direct Marketing Material
From time to time we may contact you with information regarding promotions and up and coming courses via email or mobile number. You will also be given the opportunity on every e-communication that we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of our website. This software does not enable us to capture any personal customer information.
All information provided to us will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
You have the right to ask in writing for a copy of the information we hold about you and also to correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Changes to Privacy Statement
Our Privacy Statement may change from time to time and any changes to the statement will be posted to this page.